What You Can Expect From Your Shurbeez Puppy
Shurbeez Shih Tzu puppies come to you with:
- A good start on potty training
- A Puppy Culture background which aids in trainability, lifelong skills, and increased adaptability - all essential skills for a well adapted dog
- Beginning training on grooming desensitization, bite inhibition, activities for mental stimulation, and more
- A Contract, which includes a one year genetic health guarantee (that can be extended if certain requirements are met)
- Breed specific information on topics like potty training, feeding, grooming, etc.
- At least one 5-way vaccine and multiple de-worming treatments
- Option to have us microchip for free, (before your puppy goes home we will register the chip in your name- also free - with no annual fees)
- A puppy starter pack with a toy, treats, and food, etc.
- Limited AKC papers are sent to those who provide a copy of the spay/neuter proof in accordance with the signed contract.
- Life-long help and advice.
- ** I do not send a blanket home that smells like mom, I think it is counterproductive to assimilating the puppy into your pack/family. Instead, I teach my families to wear a t-shirt for several nights before puppy comes home and have the puppy sleep with this t-shirt in his/her bed or crate. This way the pup smells you and associates your smell with the comfort and security of sleeping in their den.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right of first pick for any of my litters. This means that my Waiting List will not get to choose from any of my litters, produced at Shurbeez Shih Tzu, until I evaluate the puppies and decide if I will hold back any for my own breeding program.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to hold all puppies until the age of 3-6 weeks for Breeder evaluation. The Waiting List will be given first choice at the time I have completed my evaluations, but never before the age of 3 weeks old.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to decide who can be on my Waiting List and eventually take one of my puppies home. Likewise, if a puppy becomes available, I can decide to whom I offer the available puppy.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to cancel any contract up until, and including, the date of sale (go home date) if I feel that the home they have been approved for no longer suits their best interest.
- **If I cancel the contract before puppy goes home, I will refund any and all monies paid for the puppy, this includes if puppy becomes injured or dies before going home.
- ** If you back out for any reason, before puppy goes home, I will refund any of the purchase price, minus the Non-refundable Holding Fee and any extended stay fees, after the puppy is sold to another home.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to require you to spay/neuter your puppy by the age of 6 months.
- **If your vet recommends you leave your dog intact, please contact me to discuss the option and what requirements must be met so you will not be in breach of contract.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to litigate, at buyer's sole expense, any owner of a Shurbeez Shih Tzu found in breach of contract.
- As a Breeder I reserve the right to receive a puppy back from a buyer, commonly known as first refusal, for the original purchase price (or less depending on the condition of the dog), if for any reason you no longer want the puppy/dog. I do not want any of my puppies in an animal shelter, given to a broker, research facility, or other detrimental location. I want all of my puppies to be under the protection of a contract from Shurbeez Shih Tzu.